T his has been a banner year for the Media Arts Council! We couldn’t have done it without you. We have settled into our home in the West End of Media, and the organization thanks you for your help securing a space in town for the Media Arts Center & Gallery. We hope you continue to enjoy the experience of the diverse programming for which MAC has become counted on.
In 2016, you made it possible to
- Monthly 2nd Saturday art openings and concerts
- Installation of “Endeavour” by Joe Mooney in Plum Street Mall
- Juried Photography Exhibit in its 10th year
- Educational Outreach
- The Media Youth Film Initiative film “Pain Killer”, 2nd place at the youth division of Black Star Film Festival in Philadelphia
- Media Film Festival, filling the Media Theatre
Media is becoming more and more vibrant because you bring a commitment and inspire the arts in our hometown. Thank you! You make this happen. We literally could not do this without your support. Media is becoming a regional center for the art and you can feel good knowing that your contribution is creating opportunities and changing lives.
We thank you and look forward to 2017 as we continue to work together to bring the arts to our neighborhood.