The Media Arts Council (MAC) actively supports local artists and integrates a wide range of arts into the life of the entire community. With a new gallery on the growing West End of Media, the Media Arts Center & Gallery is the place where your company will get noticed as a supporter.
There is always something happening in Media and our events include:
- 1st Fridays with live music
- Gallery Openings, the 2nd Saturday of each month
- Media Film Festival
- Media Youth Film Initiative
- Juried Photography and Painting Exhibits
- Art workshops for children and adults
- State Street Reading Series with Widener University
Join us now by sponsoring for the year! There are several different levels available for your marketing budget and need – best of all – we are a 501 c 3 non-profit, so your contribution may be tax-deductible. Click Here for our Sponsorship Chart.
Sponsorships may be made in honor or memory of a loved one.
Diamond Club: For Diamond Level, please consider one of our naming opportunities. Contact Liz McClearn, managing director, for more information at email@example.com or call 484-445-4161.